ok, so my first comment makes no sense...maybe this is too upscale for us! I will reprint my first entry.
Terry and I went camping in our new motorhome. We had so much fun and we got plenty of rest. We watched a Beaver fall two large trees and attack a golden retriever! They are way bigger than you would think.
The next day when I went out to water the yard, we found a moose in our driveway! I will try again to sent those pictures. Can someone tell me how to add pictures?
July 11th 2006
Terry and I went camping in our new motorhome. We had so much fun and we got plenty of rest. We watched a Beaver fall two large trees and attack a golden retriever! They are way bigger than you would think.
The next day when I went out to water the yard, we found a moose in our driveway! I will try again to sent those pictures. Can someone tell me how to add pictures?
July 11th 2006


1 Comments:
I just sent you an e-mail with instructions on how to post pictures. Call me if you want me to walk you through it. I'm glad you guys started this! It's going to be nice to show Ali pictures of you.
Post a Comment
<< Home